Customer Success Manager
RapidMiner is the leading data science platform for teams. RapidMiner products are used by over 450,000 users across 30,000+ global organizations in every industry who use RapidMiner to drive revenue, reduce costs, and avoid risk.
RapidMiner has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms for the sixth year in a row. RapidMiner is VC backed with headquarters in Boston, MA, and locations in Dortmund, Germany; London, UK; and Budapest, Hungary.
Scope of Role
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. You will be on the front lines with our customers, and be responsible for enablement, adoption, and advocacy of RapidMiner within our customer base. An ideal candidate will be able to handle a large book of business and prioritize our strategic initiatives.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you will oversee onboarding and adoption of RapidMiner with our customers.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with strategic accounts.
- Game plan strategic accounts.
- Manage the customer onboarding process and consistently document success.
- Build executive summaries of success within a customer base.
- Understand customer goals and build a joint plan with the customer and manage internal resources to ensure goals are met.
- Manage the renewal process.
- Identify opportunities for growth in accounts.
- Work with our data science team to strengthen relationships with our end users.
- Work with our product team to foster a strong loop between customer feedback and product development.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to successfully reach prospects and create conversations.
- Excellent customer service experience and abilities, encompassing the full range of the sales process.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office technology – e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and calendar software.
- Experience work with web-based software using a browser and willing to learn new software.
- Exceptional active listening skills, maintaining full attention on the message being communicated and how to effectively interact.
- 1-2 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management Role, preferably in analytics.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- A strong desire and ability to learn.
- A strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to quickly communicate customer feedback to the appropriate channels.
- Experience with Salesforce and CSM tools (Gainsight/Totango/CustomerSuccessBox).
- Great interpersonal and relational awareness.
- Strong work ethic.
- Great telephone and internet abilities.
- Persistent, dedicated, and passionate.
- Highly driven, motivated, and self-starting individual.
- Ability to think outside the box, to think on their feet, and maintain a curious spirit.
- Exhibit a competitive nature.
- Display self-confidence and self-awareness.
- Willing to learn quickly, be coached, and mentored.
- Goal-setter with a track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great time management skills and prioritization skills.
An excellent candidate will exhibit the following:
- BA or BS Degree.
- Salesforce (Customer-Relationship Management (CRM) system) experience a plus.
RapidMiner offers highly competitive salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
RapidMiner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
RapidMiner does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that does not have a signed agreement with RapidMiner.