Technical Product Marketer
RapidMiner builds software for real data science, fast and simple. We make data science teams more productive through a single platform that unifies data prep, machine learning, and model deployment. More than 200,000 users in over 150 countries use RapidMiner products to acquire more customers, reduce financial risk, and increase operational performance.
RapidMiner boasts a strong list of customers from across the globe in a broad spectrum of industries including leading pharmaceutical, media, manufacturing, and retail companies.
We are VC backed with headquarters in Boston (USA) and have locations in Dortmund (Germany), London (UK), and Budapest (Hungary).
Take a global leading role in developing and delivering technical and product content. As a product expert, you will both coordinate and contribute to the creation of product-related information on our website, on the RapidMiner Community site, and to support our global sales team. You will work closely with Marketing and Sales to coordinate and figure out what is most relevant to our data science audience. You will work in our Dortmund office together with key technical resources and teams including R&D, product management, customer support, and consulting to bring forth useful and interesting information to our users. This position reports into the Director of Product Management and is based in Dortmund, Germany. Some of the things you will be doing include:
- Develop messaging to communicate RapidMiner’s unique value to our core data science audience
- Research RapidMiner users and work closely with product, engineering, and customer facing teams to coordinate and prioritize content needs
- Support product launches with materials including data sheets, videos, and product messaging
- Coordinate and assist in authoring whitepapers on product and data science thought leadership topics
- Monitor and respond to questions and topics on RapidMiner Community
- Perform competitive analysis and deliver tools to help position RapidMiner against competitors
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of published materials
- Data science knowledge and experience - can be recent graduate, but a few years of experience is merited
- Prior product marketing experience is preferred
- Interest in and desire to share knowledge with others, engage with users, and learn new technologies
- Good English, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and collaborative
- Able to work on multiple deliverables at the same time, manage time, and prioritize