Content Marketing Manager
RapidMiner is reinventing enterprise AI so that anyone has the power to positively shape the future. We’re doing this by enabling ‘data loving’ people of all skill levels, across the enterprise, to rapidly create and operate AI solutions to drive immediate business impact. We offer a single platform that unifies data prep, machine learning, and model operations. We also have been designated as leaders in our white hot market by both Gartner and Forrester, in the "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms“ for the past 6 years straight and the “Forrester Wave Multimodal Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning Solutions” for two years running.
More than 30,000 organizations in over 150 countries rely on RapidMiner to increase revenue, cut costs, and reduce risk. We are venture capital (VC) backed with headquarters in Boston (MA, USA) and locations in Dortmund (Germany), Budapest (Hungary), and London (UK).
Title: Content Marketing Manager
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field
Hiring Office: RapidMiner Inc., 100 Summer Street, Suite 1503, Boston, MA 02110
RapidMiner is looking for a marketer to support its solution and vertical marketing efforts by creating and curating a library of content. This role is responsible for bringing exciting new ideas and solutions to analytics buyers, our passionate community of users, and the broader market.
We are looking for a precise communicator and a passionate storyteller. This individual will be responsible for discovering and understanding the situations and painful experiences that are facing our prospects and customers today. Your mission will be to make the customer the protagonist of the story and help them understand how AI can help them overcome their challenges.
This position offers great potential for growth, so we are looking for an ambitious marketer with a passion for creating new content. Not only should the ideal candidate have strong writing skills, but you also should be curious, a strong critical thinker, and willing to dive into unfamiliar topics without thinking twice. This role requires the ability to work collaboratively with data science experts in a fast-paced and changing market. You will scope, plan and deliver content and assets that tell the RapidMiner story, with strong support from our product team, technologists, and other marketers.
The Content Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing.
Scope of Role
- Ideate, produce, and plan distribution of engaging content for brand awareness, demand generation, and thought leadership efforts.
- Think outside the box on content medium and variety - web content, blogs, presentation talking points, sales materials, visual assets, videos, and more.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and designers from concept through iteration to create assets/resources that communicate the RapidMiner brand and experience.
- Develop engaging and immersive user experiences. Think strategically about how each message communicates an idea, evokes an emotion, and encourages an action.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to shepherd content through the entire lifecycle - ideation, drafting, design, distribution, promotion and measurement.
- This is a marketing and creative role, but it reports into Product Marketing and will present great opportunities to expand your career in many directions.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with both short-term and long-term marketing goals.
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for the company blog.
- Manage content resources and guest authors and proofread and approve all their material before it posts.
- Tell our AI-centric thought leadership stories and make our bleeding-edge technology come to life for B2B audiences globally, writing in a voice that's clear, compelling, relatable, and human.
- Collaborate with other marketers to elevate the brand across materials and platforms.
- Work with Product Marketing to make sure the RapidMiner story is engaging: differentiated, insightful, accessible, and consistently told.
- Monitor competitive intelligence and industry trends (as it relates to content) and report on them and untapped opportunities.
- Optimize content for SEO with the rest of the Marketing team.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 + years working in a content marketing, digital design, marketing, or advertising organization (agency or in-house).
- Proven track record of producing ROI-positive content marketing.
- Exceptional copywriting (writing samples required, portfolios highly encouraged).
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, as well as, written.
- Exceptional program and project management skills.
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through.
- Track record of packaging B2B stories in various media, and ability to select the best medium through which to deliver each message.
- Deft ability to draw out a hidden truth and succinctly capture its essence without fluff.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while staying calm. Like a duck that’s paddling furiously under the water, but appears still above the water.
- Capability to balance speed with attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate virtually with colleagues in different offices and time zones.
RapidMiner offers highly competitive salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
RapidMiner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis..
RapidMiner doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with RapidMiner.