Full Stack Senior Software Developer
RapidMiner builds tools for data scientists (“Real data science, fast and simple!”). We make data science teams more productive through a single platform that unifies data prep, machine learning, and model deployment.
More than 450,000 users in over 150 countries use RapidMiner products to acquire more customers, reduce financial risk, and increase operational performance. RapidMiner boasts a strong list of customers from across the globe in a broad spectrum of industries including leading pharmaceutical, media, manufacturing, and retail companies. We also have been in the leaders quadrant of the "Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms“ for the past 6 years straight.
We are venture capital (VC) backed with headquarters in Boston (MA, USA) and have locations in Dortmund (Germany), Budapest (Hungary), and London (UK).
Title: Full Stack Senior Software Developer
Department: Research & Development
Hiring office: RapidMiner Kft, Aradi utca 8-10., 1062 Budapest, Hungary
Our Cloud team is on the mission to take our existing machine learning platform to the next level. The team is focused to deliver web-based solutions for data scientist who are keen on adding value to their work quickly, without compromises.
You will be contributing to one of our key projects by taking your fair share from conceptualizing an idea to bringing it into production. We understand that the developers are attached to the software they are building, so you are welcome to be vocal about your own ideas and about product decisions. Besides technical discussions, you are invited for regular user research and discovery meetings to build and enhance your understanding about our business.
- Take full responsibilities for the features' delivery from architecture through writing code to deployment
- Help to ensure high quality by writing meaningful tests and reviewing your colleague's pull request
- Participate in product related discussions like backlog refinement meetings, weekly reviews, user tests, and discovery sessions
- Being a full-stack developer, you own and manage the infrastructure your product is running
- Help to grow the organization together by supporting other teams which are affected by your work
- Experience with Spring offerings (Boot, Security, Data, etc.), Hibernate
- Experience with messaging and distributed services architecture
- Experience with any of the cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Experience building complex web applications using React
- Experience with Gradle, Jenkins, Jenkinsfile, Git
- Experience with other public clouds: Azure, Google Cloud
RapidMiner offers competitive salaries and development opportunities – all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment:
- Flexible working hours and possibility to occasionally work from home
- Modern office equipment
- Free snacks, fruit, and other goodies
- Table tennis to challenge your peers after lunch
- Great team spirit, fun events (e.g., escape rooms, office golf, or destroying the Dortmund team in laser tag)
- Easily accessible location (Oktogon, Budapest)
RapidMiner doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with RapidMiner.